US Department of State Passport File Search Form

If you need to request a passport file search, click on the link above for the PDF file. The file search form is used when you have lost a passport and cannot locate your birth certificate. The fee to use this form is an additional $150 made payable by check to the US Department of State.

If you need to replace a missing birth certificate, please visit our Replace Missing Birth Certificate Page for more info. You may also want to order an Express Birth Certificate.

Passports Online is here to provide you with all of your passport and visa needs. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out and contact us.


Passports Online: Request for File Search

Facebook Comments