Table of Contents
Miami Passport Agency
Regional Passport Office Appointment
Miami Passport Agency
1501 Biscayne Boulevard, Suite 210
Miami, Florida 33132
Appointments Available From:
8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday
Excluding Federal Holidays
Call the National Passport Information Center to make an appointment 24/7: 1-877-487-2778; TDD/TTY: 1-888-874-7793
- Firstly, if you have a medical or family emergency, the Miami Passport Agency can issue a passport on the same day. Otherwise, an appointment here can get you your passport in 8 days if you have confirmed travel plans already. If you need it faster or you cannot get an appointment, please contact a trusted passport expediting agency.
- Moreover, if you are traveling internationally in less than 2 weeks or need to obtain a foreign visa within 4 weeks, schedule an appointment at this regional passport agency with proof of travel. Also, will-call (pickup) service is available for life or death emergencies and immediate travel.
Other Regional Passport Information
- At all regional passport agencies, you must have an appointment. There is no charge to make an appointment at a regional passport agency.
- Also, you must pay the $60 expediting fee in addition to application fees.
- Importantly, proof of travel is necessary when applying at this regional passport agency.
- Will-call service is available for life or death emergencies and immediate travel abroad (leaving within 5 business days).
- For all other customers, the U.S. Department of State will issue passports within 8 business days.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Appointment confirmation number
- Proof of travel plans
- Completed passport application forms
- All required supporting identification documents
- A major Credit Card, Debit/Check card (not ATM cards), Check, Bank Draft, Cash (exact change), or Money Order for application and expedited fees
Need additional help?
Please see the following links for forms, documents, and fees you will need to bring to your appointment:
When You Arrive to the Miami Passport Agency
- Importantly, be sure to arrive early to allow enough time to pass through building security screening and metal detectors (weapons are prohibited).
- Take the elevator to the 3rd floor.
- After that, you’ll need to check-in at the Information Desk.
- Then, present your Social Security Number or Appointment Confirmation Number to verify your appointment.
- Get your number, take a seat, and wait until you hear your number.
- When you hear your number, go to your assigned window.
Driving Directions, Parking Information, and Public Transportation
- Driving from Miami International Airport
Take ramp SR- 953 South/NW 42nd AVE/N Le Jeune Rd toward South Le Jeune/Coral Gables. Take ramp right for SR-836/Dolphin Expy East toward Downtown. Go straight on I-395 East. At exit 2A, take ramp left for N.E. 2nd Ave. toward Biscayne Blvd/Arenas. Turn left on NE 2ndAve/Abel Holtz Blvd and right on NE 15th St/Alvah Chapman Blvd.
Metered parking is available on Biscayne Blvd and North Bayshore Drive. There is also a parking garage (hourly and daily fees apply) in the OMNI building, as well as adjacent parking lots in the immediate vicinity of the building. Parking Rates subject to change without notice.
- Public Transit:
Buses at the Miami International Airport (MIA) Lower level Ramps. Bus route 7 offers service from MIA to downtown Miami.
Bus Routes 3, 16, 32, 93, 95, 103C stop near NE 15th Street and Biscayne Boulevard; this is approximately 1 minute in walking distance to the Passport Agency.
The Passport Agency is across the street from the Metro Mover Adrienne Arsht Center Station.