See info for Dallas Passport Agency – regional passport office.
Table of Contents
Dallas Passport Agency
Earle Cabell Federal Building
1100 Commerce St, Suite 1120
Dallas, TX 75242
Appointments Available From:
8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday
9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Excluding Federal Holidays
Dallas Passport Agency
Call 24/7 for an Appointment @ 1-877-487-2778
Details about Dallas Passport Agency
- Importantly, appointments are mandatory at the Dallas Passport Agency, according to the U.S. Department of State website.
- Afterward, pay the $60 expediting fee plus your application fees.
- Also, be ready to show Proof of Travel at a regional passport agency.
- Moreover, will-call service is available for life or death emergencies and immediate travel abroad (departures within 5 business days).
- Otherwise, you can expect to get a passport within 8 business days.
What to Bring to Regional Passport Offices
Importantly, you may want to be ready to present all of the following:
- Appointment confirmation number
- Proof of travel plans
- Completed passport application forms
- All required identification documents
- A major Credit Card, Debit/Check card (no ATM cards), Check, Bank Draft, Cash (exact change), or Money Order for application and expedited fees
Need additional guidance?
Firstly, you may click HERE for more info on the necessary passport forms, documents, and fees. Also, view:
- New Passport Processing
- Minor Passport
- Passport Information
- Name Change
- Passport Fees
- Lost or Stolen Passport
- Passport Forms
Otherwise, contact PassportsOnline.ORG for more assistance.
When You Arrive
- Arrive early to give yourself enough time to pass through building security and metal detectors (weapons are prohibited).
- Next, take the elevator to the 10th floor.
- Afterward, be sure to check-in at the Information Desk.
- Also, you must present your Social Security Number or Appointment Confirmation Number.
- Get a number, have a seat, and wait until an agent calls your number.
Other Regional Passport Agency Info
Importantly, you can get your passport on the same day with a medical or family emergency at the Dallas Passport Agency. Otherwise, it’ll arrive within 8 days with confirmed travel plans. If you cannot get an appointment or need a passport quicker, contact a passport expediting courier service.
However, if you are traveling internationally in less than 2 weeks or need to get a foreign visa within 1 month, make an appointment at the Dallas Passport Agency. In addition, bring proof of travel plans (if applicable).
Driving Directions, Parking Information & Public Transit
- From South:
To begin with, take I-45 North to the Main Street West/Elm Street Exit (Exit 284B). Afterware, take the Elm Street ramp and turn left onto Elm Street. Next, you’ll turn left onto North Griffin Street and left onto Commerce Street.
- From North:
Firstly, take North Central Expressway/US-75 South. Merge onto TX-366 West/Woodall Rodgers Freeway West (Exit 1A) toward I-35E South/Waco. Then, take the exit toward Field Street. Stay straight to go onto McKinney Avenue/Woodall Rodgers Freeway. Afterward, turn left onto North Field Street and turn right onto North Griffin Street. Lastly, you’ll turn left onto Commerce Street.
- From East:
Firstly, take I-30 West/US-67 South. Then, take the I-45 South Exit (Exit 47B) toward US-75 North/Houston/McKinney. Next, take the Exit toward US-75 N/McKinney. Afterward, take The Main Street West/Elm Street Exit on the left. Then, take the Elm Street ramp. Next, turn slight left onto Elm Street. Turn left onto North Griffin Street. Lastly, turn left onto Commerce Street.
- From West:
At first, take I-35E South/US-77 South. Then, take the Commerce Street East Exit (Exit 428E) toward Reunion Boulevard. Afterward, turn slight right onto Commerce Street and take the Commerce Street Ramp. Lastly, stay straight to go onto Commerce Street.
- From DFW Airport:
At first, go South on International Parkway South/TX-97 Spur South and merge onto TX-183 East toward Irving/Dallas. TX-183 East becomes I-35E South/US-77 South. Afterward, take the Commerce Street East Exit (Exit 428E) toward Reunion Boulevard. Next, turn slight right onto Commerce Street. Afterward, take the Commerce Street ramp. Stay straight to go onto Commerce Street. Notably, travel time is 25 minutes.
- From Dallas Love Field Airport:
To begin with, exit airport and turn right onto Mockingbird Lane. Then, merge onto I-35E South/US-77 South via the ramp on the left. Afterward, take the Commerce Street East Exit (Exit 428E) toward Reunion Boulevard. Take a slight right turn onto Commerce Street and take Commerce Street Ramp. Then, stay straight to go onto Commerce Street. Notably, travel time is approximately 15 minutes.
Firstly, there are parking lots at the corner of Commerce and South Griffin St. in front of the Federal building; behind the Federal building at South Griffin and Jackson Street AND at South Griffin and Wood Street. Moreover, daily parking rates in the area range from $6 – $10. Also, parking rates subject to change without notice.
- Public Transit:
DART’s downtown East and West Transfer Centers, plus Rosa Parks Plaza, provide convenient locations to transfer between bus routes and to and from rail stations and are located within about 1–3 blocks from the Dallas Passport Agency. Also, please go to www.DART.org for more information.
Make Appointment at Dallas Passport Agency
Call the National Passport Information Center to make an appointment 24/7.
- 1-877-487-2778; TDD/TTY: 1-888-874-7793
Expedited Passport Service
NOTE: Lastly, if you have any updates on the Dallas Passport Agency, please send us a detailed message via our Passport Help Desk.