Travel insurance is not for everyone. Some travelers like to really live on the edge, taking risks without any protections in place. Some travelers have so much money they don’t care about travel insurance. Maybe they already have such incredibly comprehensive and expensive insurance at home that they have coverage across the globe. Maybe you are the heir to a multi-billion dollar company. Maybe this isn’t you. Maybe you should have travel insurance. Maybe you want reasons you do not need travel insurance.
Who Doesn’t Need Travel Insurance?
- Travelers who don’t care if their trip is cancelled due to weather, illness, or any other random life happenings.
- Travelers that don’t care if their things get lost or stolen.
- Travelers that are superheroes and never get hurt or injured.
- Travelers with so much money they can afford ambulance rides and helicopter trips to overseas hospitals, emergency costs, and physiotherapy costs.
- Travelers that like to do extreme sports but don’t care about insurance coverage
All other travelers should have travel insurance. World Nomad Travel Insurance covers you for anything and everything you can imagine. Find the right coverage travel insurance plan for you. If your trip is a weekend cruise or a gap year around the world, make sure you are protected with the right travel insurance option for you.