Passport Renewal Agencies

fastport passport renew passport agenciesThe Passport Renewal Process is fairly simple. If your passport is less than 5 years expired, or you have a current valid passport and you just want to renew it, you have a few options. If your passport is more than 5 years expired, you will need to apply for a new passport.

Passport Renewal Agencies

You can renew your passport through your local post office. This will take 4-6 weeks.


You can renew your passport through a Registered Expeditor. This can be done in 2 weeks or less.


Passport Renewal Agencies are actually called Passport Acceptance Facilities. These facilities are used for routine processing, so remember if you need it faster than 4-6 weeks, you’ll want to use a Passport Expeditor. The expediting process can be done as fast as 24 hours.


How to Renew a Child Passport

There is no such thing as a child passport renewal. The minor passport cannot be renewed. Each application is considered a NEW child (minor) passport. This is a government rule, and there is no way around this process. Please refer to the Child Passport Checklist for the process on how to get a new child passport.


If you need to replace a lost passport, a stolen passport, or a damaged passport, you will need to use the Passport Renewal Agencies. These acceptance agencies are required for the verification of the signatures and to witness to identity of the applicant. If you have any questions about the process to replace a passport or to apply for a new passport, please drop us a line or call us at 877-910-7277.

Facebook Comments