Passport Application Forms
The following US Passport Application Forms are provided for the various types of passport services you need. Passports Online will give you a checklist of forms you must complete and send in once you have selected and paid for a service. Incorrectly filling out a government form is a common reason a passport application is denied or delayed. If you fill out a form incorrectly, your passport processing may be delayed.
US Passport Application Forms
US Passport Application Forms are also available for download and printing.
- Birth Affidavit Application Form
- Proof of Travel Plans
- Name Change Affidavit Application Form
- DS-10 Birth Affidavit Passport Form
- DS-11 New Passport Application Form
- DS-60 Affidavit Regarding a Change of Name
- DS-64 Lost Passport Application Form
- DS-82 Passport Renewal Application Form
- DS-3053 Parental Consent Form Info Guide Explanation
- DS-3053 Consent Form for Non-Applying Parent
- DS-4085 Add Pages Application Form
- DS-5504- Application for a U.S. Passport – Name Change and Data Correction
- DS-5520 Identity Questionnaire Statement of Identity
- DS-5525 Statement of Exigent Special Family Circumstances
- DS-5525 Non-Applying Parent Consent Form Explanation
- Second Duplicate Passport Request Letter
- Request for File Search
- Replace Missing Birth Certificate
- Gender Reassignment Passport Applicants
- Express Birth Certificate Replacement
Additionally, you can find the required identification forms for the passport application process here.
Passports Online is here to help you get your passport quickly and securely. If you have any questions about the passport process or US Passport Application Forms, please let us help. We can help with passport renewals, new passports, lost passport replacements, damaged passports replacement, stolen passports replacements, minor passports, and much more!