On this page, you’ll learn how to apply for an expedited visa to India.
All foreign nationals who enter India must hold a valid International Travel Document (e.g., national passport with a valid visa). If you need one fast, you may work with Fastport Passport to get an expedited visa to India.
Currently, Fastport Passport is only expediting visas for U.S. passport holders in the following states: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont.
If you need a visa for India quickly and you live in the aforementioned states, please continue reading.
Generally, Fastport Passport can process the expedited visa in 3-5 business days. Moreover, the expedited fee is $150 plus the standard application fee for your particular Indian visa. Once you enter your information on the application form, the system will show the visa fee you will need to pay.
How to Apply for an Expedited Visa to India
- To begin with, complete, print, and sign the India Visa Application Form.
- All applicants must exercise care while filling out the Online Indian Visa Application Form (IVFRT).
- In case of any mistakes, please complete the form again.
- Then, gather your passport photograph and documents.
- Submit all India visa application fees:
- Add $150 for the expedited visa service to India.
- Send your India Visa Application Form, documents and fees to:
You may contact Fastport Passport directly by phone at 877-910-7277 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.
Additionally, you are welcome to submit a customer service inquiry to the Passports Online Help Desk. Our representative will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.