PassportsOnline.ORG is a private resource for all U.S. Passport information and expedited passport inquiries. The US Passport Application Process doesn’t have to be complex. PassportsOnline.ORG is here to answer all your questions about the US Passport Application Process, such as:
- How to apply for a U.S. Passport.
- What required passport application forms and documents to gather.
- How to take an acceptable passport photos.
Did you know rejected passport photos are the #1 reason for a passport suspension or denial?
US Passport Application Process
All things considered, the US Passport Application Process process can often be confusing and overwhelming. However, securing your U.S. Passport does not have to be a complicated task. When you’re armed with instructions, forms, fees, and special tips for the passport application process, you can get your US passport with ease. In addition to our passport services, we offer a wealth of information on passports, visas, consulate information, travel insurance, and all the latest news in our travel blog.
Routine Passport Service
You may use the Routine Passport Service at your local passport acceptance facility. There are more than 8,000 acceptance agents nationwide (e.g., post office, county clerk or library). The Routine Passport Service takes approximately 4-8 weeks, depending on when you apply.
NOTE: Also, you may request the expedited service for an additional fee, as this will speed up your application by about 2-3 weeks.
Expedited Passport Service
- The Regional Passport Agency is by appointment only and can be found in many major cities.
- A private expediting company is registered with the U.S. Department of State. Click here to find out if you qualify for the expedited passport service.
If you need your passport fast, PassportsOnline.ORG can help. Don’t let the passport application process confuse you.